Better late than never. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!! By the way, I know I’ve been light on the content here. I’m sorry. This isn’t a permanent change in how I blog or anything like that. It’s just the amount of time work occupies right now is insane. Things will be back to normal soon.
- Conference is two weeks away. The major stuff is pretty much past but now it’s details, and tons of them. I like details.
- The car is still running. I haven’t made it to the mechanic yet but I will.
- Had a midterm today. I knew all the material but it was half essays and I know those are subjectively graded so I always count those as up in the air. I was the first one to finish. So far though the professor has liked everything I’ve done.
- I actually got commissioned for a couple of crocheted items. It’s weird because I have no clue how to charge for these things and the standard way (materials plus labor at a fair rate) makes things really expensive. I mean if a project takes three hours to make and I pay myself $10 an hour, that’s $30 right there and we’re not including materials. I find that expensive. But hey at least I got commissioned. That’s cool!
- Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat.
- Two nights in a row I get the kids into bed around 9ish.
- I’ve been able to get some deals for you guys for the coming holidays– one will be a giveaway and one will be a discount. I like being able to score cool stuff for you guys.
- I saw my best friend on Saturday. We haven’t seen much or talked to each other much lately but she’s the kind of friend that ends up sitting in a bakery with me for four hours talking.
- On Sunday I saw a friend who had moved away six years ago and is now back with a wife and two kids. Their youngest is a delicious ten month old baby who I fell in love with. Baby smell people! That stuff is intoxicating.
Your turn! What’s going awesome for you?