Apple Dump Cake
* 2 cans apple pie filling
* 2 sticks butter (melted)
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/2 tspcinnamon
* 1 white or yellow cake mix (dry)
* Pecans for topping
1. Combine pie filling, sugar and cinnamon.
2. Pour into a 9″ X 13° Baking dish.
3. Top with dry cake mix.
4. Sprinkle with additional sugar if desired.
5. Pour melted butter all over top to evenly distribute.
6. Sprinkle on pecans.
7. Bake at 400° For about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
8. You can tell When it is done.
9. Top will be golden brown and the dish will be bubbly all over.
I made this last night after wanting to for years. It is so easy and so good and you don’t need a mixer which is good because ours is still packed in snugly with our toaster oven. I dumped vanilla Haagan Daazs on top, sprinkled cinnamon and poured caramel sauce. Ah heaven.